The office of student financial assistance may accept grants, gifts, bequests, and devises of real and personal property from any source for the purpose of granting financial aid in addition to that funded by the state. The ‘Digital ‘ programme promotes the digital transformation and competitiveness of the companies and autonomous people of the San Sebastian city. The link between the start-up policy and the industrial policy should be stronger, and could be combined with the R&D stimulation within SMEs.
- You should restart your application after changing Devise’s configuration options .
- One specific challenge is to promote the adoption and dissemination of digital tools.
- American definition and synonyms of devise from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
- SMEs competitiveness is encouraged through the implementation of different regional measures targeted to improve the starting process of new companies and specially those from key sectors identified in the Cantabrian RIS3 .
- The act of disposing of property, especially real property, by will.
Several cities are hiring heat officers to devise cooling strategies and plan response strategies for increasing temperatures. Check live rates, send money securely, set rate alerts, receive notifications and more. Of taking security over personal property, and the courts followed.
Statistics for devise
This is useful for triggering background jobs or logging events during certain actions. Inspirational designs, illustrations, and graphic elements from the world’s best designers. Join Macmillan Dictionary on Twitter and Facebook for daily word facts, quizzes and language news. American definition and synonyms of devise from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
A will or clause in a will disposing of property, especially real property. The act of disposing of property, especially real property, by will. Meghan has been a One Young World counsellor since 2014, and this will be her fourth time at the summit, which brings together talent from dozens of countries and sectors to debate and devise solutions to pressing issues. In the counteroffensive around Kyiv, the Ukrainian military ordered lower-level commanders to devise strategies for striking back in ways appropriate to their local areas. Influenced by DEVISE, our project partners will receive funding to support the digital transformation of a number of industries.
- DCSDC has secured ERDF funding under the LED measure to deliver the Business Boost Programme.
- So she had to devise her own sound and fury — perhaps signifying nothing formally, but full of intense personal feeling.
- 102–86 inserted at end “The Secretary may also accept, for use in carrying out all laws administered by the Secretary, gifts, devises, and bequests which will enhance the Secretary’s ability to provide services or benefits.”
- In the larger picture, the decision drives home the urgent need to devise realistic strategies to put this brazenly activist court on the political defensive, starting now and persisting into the foreseeable future.
- This is a plan developed within the framework of the County’s Local Economic and Community Planning .
They have devised a new method for converting sunlight into electricity. Since 1995, the Xe Currency Converter has provided free mid-market exchange rates for millions of users. Our latest currency calculator is a direct descendent of the fast and reliable original “Universal Currency Calculator” and of course it’s still free!
The first known use of devise was
The cartoon characters Snoopy and Charlie Brown were devised by Charles M. Schultz. Based on the lives of women in engineering, aud to chf exchange rate today the students devised the play themselves. Year by year we devise more precise instruments with which to observe the planets.
The Emergence of Different Types of AI AI and its variants are used to devise novel solutions to various problems. The Xe Rate Alerts will let you know when the rate you need is triggered on your selected currency pairs.
- Scientists have long known the gas was there, but only recently devised a cost-effective method for extracting it.
- Based on the lives of women in engineering, the students devised the play themselves.
- Under the “Smart and energy efficient systems” SeAMK has guided the development of Digital Factory concept.
- Year by year we devise more precise instruments with which to observe the planets.
- The Emergence of Different Types of AI AI and its variants are used to devise novel solutions to various problems.
Its job is to scan for threats and devise strategies to avoid pain and death. The city hired an engineering firm to test the levees and devise a plan to fix them. Scientists have long known the gas was there, but only recently devised a cost-effective method for extracting it.
WORDS THAT MAY BE CONFUSED WITH devise
Therefore, a sharper focus on digital tech entrepreneurship support is envisaged. This means moving towards very selective practical and financial assistance to enterprises in key sectors only and/or enterprises considered of “highgrowth” potential. This implies turning away from an undifferentiated approach to a more specific one, focussing more on the business challenges and needs. There may still be a case for SME support to other sectors but only in less favoured areas of the Region. One way to increase the competitiveness of the region is related to the creation of high value added niches.
They do not and cannot share the same controller for sign in, sign out and so on. In case you want to have different roles sharing the same actions, we recommend that you use a role-based approach, by either providing a role column or using a dedicated gem for authorization. Since the controller was changed, it won’t use the default views located in devise/sessions. Formerly devise was used to refer only to gifts of real property, and legacy and bequest were used only to refer to gifts of personal property. The Uniform Probate Code uses devise to refer to any gifts made in a will.
The great challenge of our time is to devise the new social and political institutions we need to make the new economy work for everyone. More examples Clinton and Zedillo ordered their respective Cabinets vintage and antique candlesticks and candelabra to devise a common counter-drug strategy. DisclaimerAll content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only.
Learn more about Xe, our latest money transfer services, and how we became known as the world’s currency data authority. Representatives met to discuss the crisis and devise solutions. General pecuniary devises bear interest at the legal rate of 5% per year beginning one year after the first appointment of a personal representative until payment, unless a contrary intent is indicated in the will. DEVISE project French partners about their remote support to companies during COVID-19.